· The IP address of the site that may have referred you to our web site.
· The web page from which you may have been linked to our web site.
· Your IP address.
· The operating system platform that you may be running (e.g., Windows or Apple).
· The product identifier for and type of web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 11.0, Microsoft Edge, etc.)
· Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g., Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, etc.).
The practices of collecting this data have been generally standardized by virtually every web server on the internet today. There are two reasons for the gathering of and the use of this information. LIGHTZERO finds it is advantageous to evaluate visitor traffic in aggregate to maximum compatibility for different browsers and operating systems that visit our site. We also want to generate more visitor traffic. By analyzing visitation and web site traffic patterns, referring URLs and search engine terms we can tailor our marketing programs and web site for better online performance.
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser’s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to not accept certain cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
In addition, LIGHTZERO will not send emails that you have not agreed to receive. By filling out and submitting any of our Contact Us forms, you acknowledge that you want to be contacted by LIGHTZERO and to receive information from LIGHTZERO and/or its associated family of companies.
· LIGHTZERO will not disclose your personal information or any of its log files information
unless required by law.
· We will Protect and Defend the rights of property of visitors to LIGHTZERO web site.
· We will Conform to the edicts of the law and comply with a legal process served on behalf of LIGHTZERO.
· We will Identify persons who may be violating the law or the rights of third parties.
· We will Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
LIGHTZERO uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure.